Last update: June 2021.
This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.nauticamh.com, including any information that you may provide us through the site when you purchase a service or purchase a product, you register for our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to grant consent. Below we inform you about the data protection policy of: Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L
1. Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge:
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Granada, Volume 1746, Folio 5, Section 8, Page GR 55464, I / A 1
Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L, is the responsible of your pieces of information. (From now on “we” or “our”).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data. The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activities, owned by Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L. On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname, NIF / NIE and username.
- Contact information: e-mail, phone number or Billing Adress.
- Economic data: bank data and other details of purchases made.
- Profile data: username and password, purchases made and comments.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data). In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request budget
- Send its comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google:analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L and you.
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section on the exercise of rights below. Below we attach a table in which you can consult the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details in this regard you can send an email to email@example.com
|Purpose||Type of data||Legitimacy for your treatment|
|To request information through the contact form||– Name – Surnames – E-mail – Phone number||– Consent of the person concerned|
|To register as a customer and make a purchase or rental||– Name – Surnames – Address – NIF – Phone number – E-mail||– Consent of the person concerned – Fulfillment of a contractual obligation – Legitimate interest|
|To access the private client area||– User name or e-mail – Password||– Consent of the person concerned – Fulfillment of a contractual obligation – Legitimate interest|
|To write a comment on our blog||– Name – E-mail||– Consent of the person concerned|
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if:
- You asked us for information or made a contract with us for a product or service
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email firstname.lastname@example.org When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements. Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose. original.
5. How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, as far as is applicable to this treatment.
Náutica Costa Tropical, SL does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling in the web forms to request services, contact or by sending emails electronic). Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, being Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L exempted from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
If your child under the established age limit has provided personal information to Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L, please get in touch to request the exercise of your applicable rights. In those cases in which the services offered by Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their DNI or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten regarding them.
- When requesting the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose their treatment: Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to exercise your previous rights: Here Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Náutica Costa Tropical, SL is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one: Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data. We will ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it. All requests will be solved within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems administration services.
- Professional advisers including attorneys, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD. We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, in compliance with transparency, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.