Last update: June 2021.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when they visit a web page and that allow them to obtain information related to their navigation or a code that allows the user to be unequivocally identified.
2. TYPOLOGY OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website www.nauticamh.com uses session cookies and / or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be its own and / or third party cookies.
Session Cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own Cookies: Those created or managed by the person in charge of the website Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L The website www.nauticamh.com uses its own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Techniques: they allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, using security elements during navigation, store content…
- Personalization: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those managed by service providers outside of Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L
The third parties that can configure and access Cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used are detailed below:
You can also:
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done through the following link.
The user must keep in mind that some characteristics of the contents of the Website www.nauticamh.com are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in their browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
Náutica Costa Tropical, S.L can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.